Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2010: The year we make...umm... GET BACK in Contact

Well, where to start...2010 began as 2009 ending - BUSY!

We've had...
Busy work schedules
  • I've been working on a complete redo of my companies website
  • Matt's been working mega hours
Dance classes
  • Allie's recital is this weekend. They are doing "Got No Strings" and "Music Box Dancer". Watch for post and pictures soon.
Soccer practices and games
  • Donovan and Allie had practices on the same night-just a few minutes apart at different parks. Both are naturals. Donovan position is defender - which he loves!! This was Donovan's last year with his team. Team has 10 players, 9 of which have played together since Kindergarten. Great Coach, Great Times, Great Team. See Soccer post for more.
Jess's wedding/shower/bacheloretter party planning
  • Wedding is September 4th - approaching fast! Enough said.
Baseball and Hockey
  • Donovan started baseball a few weeks ago. Practice one night, games 2 nights a week. Oh, and did I mention throw some of Matt's hockey in the miss.
Well, that's it in a nutshell, but, Teasers...I added a few coming soon posts. I'll be updating those shortly with more details of Our Life As We Know It!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Heather, Great to catch up again! One of these days I'll get mine current! Looking forward to more!

arnesona said...

Thanks for the update! Good to hear that things are going well! Time sure flies fast doesn't it! See you soon!!!!