Merry Christmas to you and the family.We just love seeing all the changes in the children. It is a wonderful way to keep in touch with the family.Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.Love and hugs,Uncle Gil & Aunt Nancy
Only a boy would think Santa would ask Rudolf to "guard" his sleigh!Great memory!(I couldn't get the top video to play? I had problems the other day with my video upload, had to do it 3 times!)
Worked that time!Wha-Ha!
Im still trying to figure out how you did the pic. slideshow??? They are great!!! Did you use a different program?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and the family.
We just love seeing all the changes in the children. It is a wonderful way to keep in touch with the family.
Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love and hugs,
Uncle Gil & Aunt Nancy
Only a boy would think Santa would ask Rudolf to "guard" his sleigh!
Great memory!
(I couldn't get the top video to play? I had problems the other day with my video upload, had to do it 3 times!)
Worked that time!
Wha-Ha!
Im still trying to figure out how you did the pic. slideshow??? They are great!!! Did you use a different program?
Post a Comment